New and existing customers who enroll in Paperless Policy Delivery are eligible for the 5% Paperless Policy Discount on their Standard Auto Policy when they elect to:
- Maintain an active online account and a valid email address.
- Receive policy documents (including ID cards) electronically
- Signed EDDA (Electronic Document Delivery Agreement) on file
How it Works:
All standard auto customers are eligible for the discount applies to:
- Bodily Injury, Property Damage, Medical Payments, Comprehensive and Collision
- Customers can sign up for Paperless Policy through their local agent or MyNationwide.com
- Will automatically be applied to their upcoming renewal once a member is enrolled
- Agents can edit Policy Document Delivery and the discount at new business, mid-term or renewal
- Applies to ongoing renewals as long as customer maintains eligibility.
- Savings shared for being environmentally friendly - less paper.
- Easy 24 X 7 online account access to view bills, policy documents and ID cards.
- Convenient email notifications when a policy change has occurred.
- Customers who elect Paperless Policy Preference can still elect to have bills sent via US mail.